PNF? Static? Isometric? Passive? What's the best for SS?

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

Spektrum

PNF? Static? Isometric? Passive? What's the best for SS?

Post by Spektrum »

I seem to have come to a plataeu in SSing. I can get my lips around my head... which is great, but I have been able to do this for the past 2 months. The only difference between now and two months ago is that I can do it everytime I try. I haven't been able to get further though.

I'm guessing it's the kind of stretching I am doing(just passive). Do any of the experienced SSers recommend PNF stretching? or isometric stretching?

I've heard that both of these are better than regular passive stretching.

seahorses

Post by seahorses »

Pehapse if you could explain the difference between these three, I might understandthe question better and be able to comment. even if I can't, it would still be nice to know 8)

Thanks
Sea

Spektrum

Post by Spektrum »

http://people.bath.ac.uk/masrjb/Stretch ... ing_4.html

There's an explanation between the different kinds.

According to that site, PNF is the quickest way to gain flexibility, but it seems like it would be hard to use for the lower back.

seahorses

Post by seahorses »

Spektrum wrote:http://people.bath.ac.uk/masrjb/Stretch ... ing_4.html

There's an explanation between the different kinds.

According to that site, PNF is the quickest way to gain flexibility, but it seems like it would be hard to use for the lower back.
I understand now, well partially; that is some document and I need to re-read it to get a better feel. However, I shall be changing my stretch routine on the basis of it. Having been an active sportsman for a large part of my life, I have performed most, if not all, of the stretching techniques mentioned at one stage or another, but currently only perform: static, passive and isometric in my routine, though not applying all to every group of muscles I stretch. This I intend to review and will be adding the "hold-relax" and "hold-relax-contract" under the PNF sub heading.

I reccomend that everybody who indulges in SS should take a serious look at this document, no matter what stage they're at, as it will give a better understanding of what they're doing and may even help them improve. I also feel it should, if possible, be added to the "how to" and/or the "tips" thread.

Thanks immensely Spektrum and I hope I've answered you question satifactorily

Regards
Sea

aleingang69

Post by aleingang69 »

Interesting stuff - it's always been more of an intuitive thing for me, but it's good info!
I'm interested to hear what you guys come up with in terms of specific stretches - if we get some good clear descriptions (and maybe some photos?) I'd be happy to put them in the how-to section of the Website.
I don't think there's any way I can move an existing topic/thread into another topic/thread, so maybe you guys want to continue any messages in the "Sticky: Self-suck how-to tips" topic/thread:
viewtopic.php?t=799
and if you do, maybe put a link back to this thread over there.
Al

seahorses

Post by seahorses »

aleingang69 wrote:Interesting stuff - it's always been more of an intuitive thing for me, but it's good info!
I'm interested to hear what you guys come up with in terms of specific stretches - if we get some good clear descriptions (and maybe some photos?) I'd be happy to put them in the how-to section of the Website.
I don't think there's any way I can move an existing topic/thread into another topic/thread, so maybe you guys want to continue any messages in the "Sticky: Self-suck how-to tips" topic/thread:
viewtopic.php?t=799
and if you do, maybe put a link back to this thread over there.
Al
Okay Al.... Well two things. first I tried to copy the document to the board creating a new topic, but it didn't copy the whole doc - I guese there is a file size limit; and second I don't know how to create a stiky

Spektrum

Post by Spektrum »

I went ahead and posted a link to this thead on the how-to sticky thread.

Just a side note, I tried the PNF stretching tonight and got further than I ever have before. I seem to have broken through my plateau.

It was actually my stomach position that was getting in the way. I was in the bottoms up position, getting to where I usually can, then all of the sudden I felt my rib cage/stomach move. I thought for sure I had damaged something but instead, I was able to get 1/2" further than I usually do.

asiansizedpecker

Post by asiansizedpecker »

I tried the PNF stretching tonight and got further than I ever have before.
Way to go! I was just about to point out the part about active stretching in the article above - it said if you repeat the same stretching movements too much, you will get a "memory effect" of not being able to go beyond that point. Seemed to me like that's what you were experiencing.

Anyway, it's good that you figured out what the blockage was. So how did you go about PNF stretching of your back? What did you use to resist the contraction of your stretched back muscles?

Spektrum

Post by Spektrum »

It's probably hard to imagine, but I pushed my knees against my bed in the bottoms up position for the isometric part of the stretch. Then, to go further, I just seperated my legs. Hard to explain, I'll probably make a video with my camera phone soon to get the point across.

It is not as effective as getting help from a partner, but it worked for me.