anybody doing yoga ?

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

ssacademy

anybody doing yoga ?

Post by ssacademy »

Hi there to everyone , is any of you guys doing any type of yoga ? If yes, please specified and for how long. Thank you in advance and enjoy yourselfs :)

blacksunshineaz

Post by blacksunshineaz »

I tried yoga for a month with the sole intention of gaining some flexibility so I could better suck myself. I didn't care for it. For one thing, my hamstrings were so tight that I had a lot of trouble doing many of the poses. It was just a month-long introductory course for $60 and when the month was over, I quit. I think I fared much better doing stretching on my own.

Suckcess

Post by Suckcess »

I tried this Yoga routine out last night before sucking my cock.

http://holisticonline.com/Yoga/hol_yoga_pos_sunsal.htm

The result was that I was the most flexible ever when trying to suck my cock. I couldn't believe how easy it was to put my legs behind my head and suck my yummy cock.

I also do the stretch where you sit indian style and lean forward. It's a great stretch for the legs, which are very important when attempting the X position.

Ditch

Post by Ditch »

Howdi,
Yeah, I regularly do yoga. Have been doing it for 6 months and yes, my flexibility has improved heaps. That's not to say I am sucking all the way to the base, but I can certainly 'do' the knob. I do Hatha yoga which focuses alot on breathing and relaxation. There is another type called Iyengar which I think is more like a 'work out'. There could be other types of Yoga - I really havent researched it alot, I found a great teacher the first time and now just go on a weekly basis. If you're after added flexibility it's definately the way to go. Be careful though cos some of the poses are quite difficult and take a lot of practice. After a few weeks you can really benefit from it - and not just selfing-wise, it's great for the mind as well as the body (bit of a cliché but it is true).

Tip - just like selfing, don't eat before cos you will feel very uncomfortable, its much better on an empty stomach...oh, and one more thing, it really does take time, and if you want a quick fix I don't believe you'll get it through yoga - still consider it though cos it really is very good :wink:
Ditch Over & out

Post by Guest »

Hey,
I've been doing Iyengar Yoga for about 10 years, and I wish I had started 30 years ago instead. Different people like different forms of Yoga, but I think the most important thing is finding a good teacher. If you want to try it on your own - be careful! There are links on my links page for Iyengar sites:
http://www.solosuck.com/links.html
and plenty of stuff online about other forms.
I like Iyengar because it's more like self-sucking than some of the other more movement-oriented forms (Ashtanga, etc). It involves holding poses and learning to deeply understand your body in those positions.
An imortant lesson from yoga: if you're doing front-bending you should do back-bending too to keep your spine and supporting muscles balanced.
Al

ssacademy

Post by ssacademy »

Thank you guys for posting. I am doing ashtanga so far, it feels good and i also do the stretching, but i still need about 1 h to be able to lick my tip in plow - pushing against a wall. I hope soon i'll be able to do it more easily and in "c" too cause in plow right now it's pretty uncomfortable. I usually do about 3 attempts of ss during a week, and about 5 days of yoga and stretching. I wonder if that's enough, or too much, any suggestions? I really appreciate your help. Have a wonderful time with yourselfs :D !