Have anyone tryed this?

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

matild

Have anyone tryed this?

Post by matild »

Hi! I just found out this site kinda accidently, it's pritty cool that there are many others doing this great stuff! My english is not my native language, so I hope you dont mind my mispellings. I tryed to search if anyone posted about this style, but i didnt find, so i think i could explain or at least give my story about it. :)

Well, I have sucked myself now like 4 years and I'm 21 years old. I started with basic Bottom-Ups style and succesfully did that for months althought i couldnt get my dick very far in my mouth. Then i tryed new positions but none worked out. So I svitched back to Bottom-Ups. That position wasn't that great because blood comes in your head and it was difficult to put that penis in to your mouth unless you had really good force (witch were my legs in the walls) and even then it was difficult.

So I thought that if I could get somekind force to help me get my upper back close my penis then i could basicly get my dig in mouth in sitting position because i was pritty sure that i could strect that far from Bottom-Ups experience. So I first thought that if I put something heavy on my neck then it would help, but damn that's just too absurd.. So i tryed to figure out and then I suddenly got idea, and by idea I don't mean that I called friend for a help.. It was something even better.

Well, basicly I came middle between 2 walls as in U-position. So picture would look like this --> |U| |=walls and U=myself. I was holding my legs far up in a sitting position and I had wall behind me. So basicly my head and my butt touched the wall and back of my toes touched walls too. And from that position I raised my butt up so it touched that wall and basicly my penis and my mouth was in same degree each other.

From that position I had my over half of penis in my mouth, I didnt need to use any body force to keep me together, My stretching position didnt hurt one bit. That layingsit position is very relaxing. I can blow myself or masturbate while sucking my upperpenis with my lips and cheeks (dont know whats that red thingy in english). Also I could suck myself from that position even hours without getting exhausted or anything, or well not hours, I'll throm my sperms inside my mouth faster then u know.. But then again I had 3 orgasm in row though with few 10 mins brake in middle :)

Sometimes I put strong lightining and mirror infront of me, which really turns me on. That big mirror is pritty close to me, touching back of my balls.

The problem is that how you build yourself in position, maybe I can later on post some pics if anyones intrested i mean how i builded myself into that position. Also note that I was full naked, so of course there was something soft behind my ass and behind my head, especially behind head so you can also blow yourself.

Well if you wanna ask something go ahead, and tell me your experiences or post some post where someone used wall as force to help you suck yourself :P

EDIT: I also made this while I was stanging, that position where I could stare my balls, man its really best to have orgasm in that position or at least in my opinion. So its basicly like U upsidedown between walls.

seahorses

Post by seahorses »

How did you manage to find two walls that close together, or is it something you have made/built for the purpose?

isukme

Post by isukme »

seahorses wrote:How did you manage to find two walls that close together, or is it something you have made/built for the purpose?

i have used a hammock with trees about 4 feet apart. my hammock has a thin mattress and it is easier to get out of than two close walls. about 30 min. is all i am comfortable in this position though.

matild

Post by matild »

Well i found spot between my wall and door which had like 3 foot distance. It was still pritty long distance, so I had to add something. There was small shelf with wheels in my room, which I added infront of door + I added big mattress from my bed infront of that small shelf with wheels and that was it. I also put small mattress infront of me, so my butt doesnt hurt when i lift it up.

It takes only like 1 minute to build that position for me. If I want to make deeper then i might add somekind blanket between shelf and mattress.

I also never strect myself beforehand. I just go in sit position and I'm streching automatically when i lift my butt up with force against that wall. But it takes me of course sometime to do that, maybe like 6-12 mins before i get dick in mouth (depending on day). In night it's easy if your muscles has worned-out from work or something.

I always easy to get out of that position after orgasm. I just push my butt back to sit position and move my left foot to floor from that wall and i'm out of there. I'm only 5.5 foot long and weight 154lb, so it might help of course.. dunno.

seahorses

Post by seahorses »

Thanks for the info guys, I’m always looking for new ideas. I used to get in a similar position in the bath. I had a couple of large very dense rubber pads and by slewing sideways in the bath and raising up on my elbows, rested on the edge - a little tricky till you get the hang of it, I would slip one of the pads in between my back the side of the bath. I would then lift my butt over the opposite edge, that was against the wall, and slide in the other pad. I would have already applied soap to the surface of the pads making contact with the enamel of the bath and once I was in position the weight of my body would cause everything to slide down. The pads needed to be big enough that when they slide down inside the bath they meet at the bottom and all parts of my back, that would otherwise press against the enamel, were protected, otherwise it was quite uncomfortable. I also found the hot water would help the muscles relax.

Unfortunately, the house I live in now has an acrylic bath that I fear would split under such pressure!! Consequently I’m left with my only other innovation which is a loop. The materials came from my local DIY store, consisting of two lengths of inch inside diameter clear plastic tubing; one by about 10 inches long and the other about a foot, and a couple of meters of ¾ inch dia strong nylon cord threaded through each of the tubes. By folding back the first three or so inches of one end of the cord and tying a double knot and forming a noose shape, one that doesn’t slip though, I threaded the other end of the cord through that to complete the loop. The final part was to weave the free end of the cord around the nose to form like a reef knot (let over right, right over left).

The shorter of the two tubes goes around my neck and the longer one around the backs of my legs. Naturally the loop is adjustable and can be employed in most situations – like in the bath! However I mainly use mine during my workout sessions, for example in the “C” position; I place my legs through the loop, the tube slightly above the back of my knees, I then bend forward and slip the other tube over my head. The loop is slack enough to allow me to lean back but to hold my head forward at the same time. By rocking back and forth fluctuating the tension. Once I get used to the position, I adjust the loop via the reef knot and start again. As the loop gets tighter each time, I work the tube further up the back of my legs which allows me to lean back even further and pulls my head gradually closer. I also use it in the plough position and walking up/down the wall.

I’m quite happy for anyone to copy these ideas, but they do so at their own risk, my advice being, “Gently – ever so very gently!” You may also prefer different materials and measurement to suit yourself – getting the principle is the main thing.
Good luck
Sea