X Stretches

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

Lucasraleigh

X Stretches

Post by Lucasraleigh »

I had a request for pics of stretches to helping attain flexibility for the X pos.
I would have sent them to him privately, but have decided to post them, because they will be useful to others.

The standard thing to say is "Do yoga!" But I have something more.
They are my own variations on yoga postures that I developed to help myself, so they are not what you will learn by conventional yoga, and that is why I am posting them.
The movement into the x postion is bi-directional, the body moving forward and the legs moving back, and all of my sretches work on developing the movement of muscles in the stomach and back as well as the legs.

So these stretches work on both leg flexibility and bodily flexibility. I hardly consider myself any type of expert or anything... but these worked for me and I am doing it in the x position. I've clearly done something right!

Conventional Yoga postures that are good for this are the butterfly and the lotus in forward crunches, because they stretch the legs while working on the forward movement. The lotus position of course requires a great deal of leg stretching to be able to do...

This picture is of a posture which I have looked for in several yoga books and websites but cannot find, although I am sure that I saw it on a yoga site... I think the correct name might be the cannon, I'm not sure. I call it the lion, because of the seated position of a lion. The lion posture would be seated upright with your palms on the floor between your feet, and the picture is of the lion in a forward stretch. I jokingly call it the phallus... It is rather difficult, more than one would expect. (Which is probably why I cannot find it anywhere...) But it is very good for stretching for the x pos...
Attachments
lion.jpg
lion.jpg (35.32 KiB) Viewed 16902 times
Last edited by Lucasraleigh on Sat Jan 28, 2006 11:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Lucasraleigh

Leg crunch

Post by Lucasraleigh »

These are fairly straight forward. With the leg crunch, the leg is not straight next to your head, but at a slight angle away from your body, to simulate the right direction for the thigh.
Attachments
legcrunch.jpg
legcrunch.jpg (38 KiB) Viewed 16896 times
reachingbow.jpg
reachingbow.jpg (37.94 KiB) Viewed 16893 times
windball.jpg
windball.jpg (26.85 KiB) Viewed 16890 times
Last edited by Lucasraleigh on Sat Jan 28, 2006 11:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Lucasraleigh

Eventually success.

Post by Lucasraleigh »

Of course the half x stretches.
Strange creatures that we are, visualisation helps. When entering the x position, I find that if I am thinking that I'm putting my legs behind my body, I can't do it. If I imagine that I am climbing through myself, then I can. One tends to think back when putting the legs back, but one needs to think forward, to bring the body forward. I don't really know why...
Attachments
halfxleft.jpg
halfxleft.jpg (40.5 KiB) Viewed 16886 times
halfxright.jpg
halfxright.jpg (38.87 KiB) Viewed 16887 times
xpos.jpg
xpos.jpg (28.81 KiB) Viewed 16911 times

Lucasraleigh

A couple more...

Post by Lucasraleigh »

So, now I have shared what I have. I hope that this is helpful to somebody.

There seemed to be more pics when I was resizing them... Don't seem to be that many now. Mmmm. :?
Attachments
xpos2.jpg
xpos2.jpg (42.53 KiB) Viewed 16918 times
ball.jpg
ball.jpg (34.71 KiB) Viewed 16882 times

flexiguy89

Post by flexiguy89 »

awesome man!can u post some SS pics of u in the x too?:)

Automan

Thanks for the X tips

Post by Automan »

Hey Lucas,

First of all, thanks for your clear stretching tips to improve the X position. I'm really a fan of it. I've been working very hard to feel at ease with it. I can keep my both legs behind my shoulders with the back of my knees under my armpits. This is something I learned to do after lots of yoga lessons.

However, last night I had a very tiring SS session trying to perform my X. Maybe it wasn't the right time to do it as I really felt somehow tired and stiffed (back of my knees in particular) as a result of having an exhausting day.

I'm very thin and flexible and I have been doing yoga for 6 months now.

Despite this, I still think my belly is in the way to have an easy mouth-cock encounter. I don't know if this happens to you often, but on and off I have some "down or stiff days". Last night it was the case for example. I wasn't very happy for the result obtained. I had to force myself too much to have a rather good outcome. I've had better SS sessions. :evil:

Question: When you start having your SS session, do you always start stretching as indicated above? How long do you take to know you are ready to go into the X or any other position. :?:

Lucas, another important thing from my humble opinion we should take into account is "MIND CONTROL" which in my case I fail to do when selfsucking and this is due to being too horny, perhaps. I am honest to admit it. So guys bear this always in mind when selfsucking :idea:

Well, thanks a lot Lucas for your clear explanatory item which I am sure we all selfsuckers will take good advantage of it.

Thanks Buddie!

Cheers,

sqh0710

Keep us posted of any other tip which will help us all to be the best selfsuckers ever!!!
Last edited by Automan on Sun Jan 29, 2006 1:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"A smile is the second best thing you can do with your mouth..."

aleingang69

Post by aleingang69 »

Hey Lucas,
Thanks! It's really good of you to post your pictures. I'd like to add them to the how-to section of the Website, with your permission. I've improved the image quality of them, which makes your face much more visible - if you're uncomfortable with that I can do a little blurring.
Here's an improved one - let me know if you're OK with having them on a page on the Website, OK?
Al
P.S. There's already a Lion pose in yoga (or poses, since it's different in the different forms of yoga). I'd suggest "Frog taking a nap" for your pose ;-)
Attachments
t_halfxleft_545.jpg
t_halfxleft_545.jpg (16.88 KiB) Viewed 16882 times

Lucasraleigh

To Al

Post by Lucasraleigh »

aleingang69 wrote:Hey Lucas,
Thanks! It's really good of you to post your pictures. I'd like to add them to the how-to section of the Website, with your permission. I've improved the image quality of them, which makes your face much more visible - if you're uncomfortable with that I can do a little blurring.
Here's an improved one - let me know if you're OK with having them on a page on the Website, OK?
Al
P.S. There's already a Lion pose in yoga (or poses, since it's different in the different forms of yoga). I'd suggest "Frog taking a nap" for your pose ;-)
Would that mean they would be seen by non-members of the site? I have been willing to post pics of myself on this site because they are only seen by members... if it will be public domain I would prefer you to blur my face. :oops:

What is the lion posture? And there is a frog posture in yoga as well... a variant on the kneeling posture, vajrasana... it is virasana and entails
kneeling with your bum on the floor between your legs. By the way, I can't do that.
Maybe the crouching tiger?

I feel quite honoured that you want to include me in the how-to section! Little old me...
You have my permission, but as I said, I want you to blur my face.

Luc.

Lucasraleigh

To sqh0710

Post by Lucasraleigh »

Question: When you start having your SS session, do you always start stretching as indicated above? How long do you take to know you are ready to go into the X or any other position.
I can't do it unless I first stretch. How long? About 10 minutes, I guess. I test myself in the bow stretch, to see where my leg is. When I feel both of my legs are in the correct positions in proportion to my shoulders and head, I know I'm ready to attempt the position.

Then I go into and out of the half x on both sides several times. Then I go into and out of the x several times, then I pleasure myself. It is a process.

But at the end of the week, when I am all stretched and limber, I don't need to stretch really, but I do anyway. I rest every saturday, to allow my body time to recooperate... I always am less supple on sunday after resting, but I refuse to push my body too hard and do damage for the sake of an orgasm. It adds up in the long run, and over all I am gaining flexibilty quite quickly.

The body has moods. Sometimes one is just stiffer and other times one is more relaxed, so of course I follow the moods of my body...
Lucas, another important thing from my humble opinion we should take into account is "MIND CONTROL" which in my case I fail to do when selfsucking and this is due to being too horny, perhaps. I am honest to admit it. So guys bear this always in mind when selfsucking
I'm sorry, but I have no idea what you mean by that...

But I'm glad you find these tips useful.

Happy sucking.
Luc.

Automan

Post by Automan »

Thought I was clear. I mean you have to be mentally prepared to perform selfsucking and the whole process involved. We don't have to do things in a hurry just because we are horny. Mind control is important to keep things going smoothly...and don't hurt ourselves.

Don't worry let's leave it like that!

Thanks,
"A smile is the second best thing you can do with your mouth..."