solosucking graphic element
solosuck.com graphic element Al Eingang's Auto-Fellatio Kingdom/solosuck.com logo
solosuck placeholder image solosuck placeholder image
   



Buy DVDs of autofellatio legend Al Eingang!





*How to* self fuck

You asked for it, so here it is - a separate forum for solo sodomy. Stories, questions, tips, anything related to the glorious manly art of fucking yourself. If this is your first visit to the forums please read the "announcement" posting in the self-suck forum. You need to join the forum to post a message. Now lets get fucking!

Moderators: BlackSunshineAZ, Ziggurat

*How to* self fuck

Postby Kwalker » Mon Aug 28, 2006 6:51 pm

How do you self fuck? I think our new members are asking this quite a bit and all of us have a different style of how to do this. I will post in a bit on how I do this, but I want other successful self-fuckers to reply and tell us their tips/hints/how-to's! i'll see if I can get this stickied so we have a post where members can look without going through pages upon pages of threads about SF without answering their "how do I..." questions!
User avatar
Kwalker
 
Posts: 85
Joined: Thu Oct 06, 2005 1:55 pm

Postby Kwalker » Wed Aug 30, 2006 3:12 pm

How I do it is I kneel on the floor, with both knee's in front of me and my feet are behind my butt. I put my penis on the left side and under while semi-soft to semi hard (but not too hard) with my right hand and hold it there. I slide my left hand under my right hand and basically sit down till my hands hit the floor and use the floor for leverage and help to get it in. Note: I push in with my fingers near the back of the hole, while sliding them foward to try to get it in. You could also press directly on the hole, if well lubed and you are not nervous, and thats an easier way (uncut would probably have to do the sliding, which i mentioned first.)

That is how I do it, I find it the easiest position out of all of them that i've read about and a whole lot easier than the laying down position. The key here is >NOT< to be nervous or "mad" that you cannot get it in. If you can fit your fingers in and such, remember how relaxed you are when you do that, and try to calm yourself enough to try with your dick. What also helps is keeping your mind off it while you're trying, that's how I actually got mine in the very first time, it took my mind off it, thus I was not nervous.

Hope that helps, hope others post about this too!
User avatar
Kwalker
 
Posts: 85
Joined: Thu Oct 06, 2005 1:55 pm

How I self fuck

Postby texastwister1950 » Wed Aug 30, 2006 9:09 pm

dim
Last edited by texastwister1950 on Sun May 24, 2009 11:29 am, edited 2 times in total.
texastwister1950
 
Posts: 17
Joined: Fri Sep 09, 2005 1:43 am

Postby nwnccpl » Fri Sep 01, 2006 7:31 pm

Hey guys,

Your pics and clips have really inspired me. Will get my partner to take some pics of me sfing ASAP. Meanwhile, here's my method. Although originally I discovered sfing standing up, it works for me best when lying on my back. An easy chair works better than a bed or sofa, but any of these will do. I pull both balls to the right, pull my cock to the left and down, and with the help of lube insert the head into my hole. With an 8x5 cock that is never a problem, even when totally soft. (Best lube is saliva, next best is aloe gel. Anything too slippery defeats the purpose as the dick pops out as soon as I get it in.)

Where my experience differs from everyone else's here(as seen in the clips and various descriptions) is that my ass really takes over at this point. If I try to ram my cock in and out of the hole (as in Al's movies and other clips posted here) it's either too hard or too soft. Too hard, it pops out instantaneously. Too soft, and I can't use it as a fleshy dildo. But if I RIDE the cock with my hole, I can go for a fairly long time-- ten to twenty minutes-- in escalating ecstasy. This involves holding my dick in place while humping up and down with my ass, riding it.

Although the pleasure is spectacular, I have yet to cum this way. But then, I have yet to cum up my partner's hole either. After decades of jacking, I've gotten so habituated to the feel of my hand that it's very hard to cum any other way.

You guys have changed my sex life. Used to fuck myself every month or two, but have been banging my hole very day since seeing all your hot pics and posts. I've some SO CLOSE to creaming my hole, thinking "Al can do it, that Wisconsin twink can do it, that Canada daddy can do it, (etc.) so I'm gonna spray cum up my hole too." So far, no luck, but I jack my dick to huge explosions after a self fuck session. If I didn't allow myself to cum by hand, surely within a week or so I'd get a self-cumload just like you guys. But that takes a certain amount of self-discipline.

Sooner or later,

Your fan in the Carolina Triad
nwnccpl
 
Posts: 10
Joined: Thu Aug 24, 2006 3:27 am
Location: Piedmont Triad NC

Postby ciceron » Wed Sep 06, 2006 9:27 am

hye Kwalker,

even with relaxation, i do not succeed sf. What is the size of your dick ? me 6.29 inches (hard).
ciceron
 
Posts: 39
Joined: Mon Jun 19, 2006 6:29 am
Location: Paris France

Postby Kwalker » Wed Sep 06, 2006 5:36 pm

little over 6.5
User avatar
Kwalker
 
Posts: 85
Joined: Thu Oct 06, 2005 1:55 pm

Postby ciceron » Thu Sep 07, 2006 12:54 am

damned, I have to try again and again.
ciceron
 
Posts: 39
Joined: Mon Jun 19, 2006 6:29 am
Location: Paris France

How to do yourself..

Postby Jack22 » Tue Sep 12, 2006 1:25 am

Well it's been a while since I posted anything here, and in place of me repeating some very good tips and instructions.. simply go to my previous post and you will learn a lot.. I will post pics of my last 24 hour orgasm.. which I finished yesterday, a MOST enjoyable date with my cock.. and of course it did involve me using the chrome ball stretcher... I couldn't go more than a few hours without it.. fingers get cramped. hands get tired. and of course the abrasive factor, of rubbing your cock for long periods is eliminated with the ball strecher as well. I fucking love it.. I have used it for over 20 years safely and with a HUGE degree of satisfaction.. I have shot enough cum through that most excellent toy to fill up several large oil tankers.. or so it seems anyway. You can't argue with a butt load of Cum..Nor, the feeling of getting a blow job from wihin.. Oh and for those not endowed with at least 5 inches or more.. the ball strecther is your gateway to success in s.f ing.

Good Luck guys and ask away for any advice.. I have a PHD in FUCK.. and thousands of pics and vids to trade..

Now go do the right thing.. and GO FUCK YOURSELF... :wink:
User avatar
Jack22
 
Posts: 62
Joined: Fri Feb 04, 2005 3:22 pm
Location: Atlanta

Re: How to do yourself..

Postby horndog4manmeat » Sat Oct 07, 2006 2:47 pm

Jack22:

I'd love more of your pics! & I'd LOVE your self-pic that posts w every post! That is such a HOT pic!!!

Scott

Jack22 wrote:Well it's been a while since I posted anything here, and in place of me repeating some very good tips and instructions.. simply go to my previous post and you will learn a lot.. I will post pics of my last 24 hour orgasm.. which I finished yesterday, a MOST enjoyable date with my cock.. and of course it did involve me using the chrome ball stretcher... I couldn't go more than a few hours without it.. fingers get cramped. hands get tired. and of course the abrasive factor, of rubbing your cock for long periods is eliminated with the ball strecher as well. I fucking love it.. I have used it for over 20 years safely and with a HUGE degree of satisfaction.. I have shot enough cum through that most excellent toy to fill up several large oil tankers.. or so it seems anyway. You can't argue with a butt load of Cum..Nor, the feeling of getting a blow job from wihin.. Oh and for those not endowed with at least 5 inches or more.. the ball strecther is your gateway to success in s.f ing.

Good Luck guys and ask away for any advice.. I have a PHD in FUCK.. and thousands of pics and vids to trade..

Now go do the right thing.. and GO FUCK YOURSELF... :wink:
horndog4manmeat
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Mon Sep 04, 2006 12:11 pm
Location: Santa Rosa, CA

Postby Freudiger » Sat Oct 07, 2006 3:01 pm

Well mate I don't understand how exactly the chrome ball stretcher works...?
Freudiger
 
Posts: 26
Joined: Tue Jan 18, 2005 2:45 pm
Location: Germany

Postby Leonicdragon » Sun Oct 08, 2006 11:40 am

nwnccpl wrote:Although the pleasure is spectacular, I have yet to cum this way. But then, I have yet to cum up my partner's hole either. After decades of jacking, I've gotten so habituated to the feel of my hand that it's very hard to cum any other way.


I used to have this problem too... I could only cum if I jacked myself off... I tried f*cking my partner, and I could never cum, but one time he tied my hands up and jacked me off... it took about an hour, but I finallly came!!! It was a HUGE load! And since then I've been able to... So my advice to you is to focus, not on your hand, but on the feeling, the pleasure of it all... then you should reach a point of extacy that you just can't hold back and when you do, just LET IT RIP!!! You'll prolly feel your cock convulse about 5 times before you finally stop cumming...

Good luck and happy f*cking ;)
Cheers
Tyler
Leonicdragon
 
Posts: 45
Joined: Sun Feb 19, 2006 3:09 pm

brand new

Postby daringdorodo » Sun Sep 28, 2008 8:16 pm

Ok so I found your guys site today while I was looking for hot stuff to j/I to and I was reading this post and I read about how being able to fist fuck yourself could help with sfing, so I'm 19 and I used to be able to self suck but the back pain started getting to me.... Anyway I can fist fuck myself pretty easy I really know how to control my anal sphincter.... So I decided to ff myself then try sfing I have a 7" cut cock... So I went to the bathroom and started loosining up my hole, so I got way to hard at first so I waited till it got soft again, then I started trying to push my cock up my hole by following what Kwalker said to do and after a few times it fucking worked!!! I was so happy, the only bad thing was that I came really fast cuz I was so horny beforhand.... I want to thank the creater of this site cuz this is the greatest thing ever can't wait till I do this again hope I'll last longer.... So glad I found this site!!
Kwalker wrote:How I do it is I kneel on the floor, with both knee's in front of me and my feet are behind my butt. I put my penis on the left side and under while semi-soft to semi hard (but not too hard) with my right hand and hold it there. I slide my left hand under my right hand and basically sit down till my hands hit the floor and use the floor for leverage and help to get it in. Note: I push in with my fingers near the back of the hole, while sliding them foward to try to get it in. You could also press directly on the hole, if well lubed and you are not nervous, and thats an easier way (uncut would probably have to do the sliding, which i mentioned first.)

That is how I do it, I find it the easiest position out of all of them that i've read about and a whole lot easier than the laying down position. The key here is >NOT< to be nervous or "mad" that you cannot get it in. If you can fit your fingers in and such, remember how relaxed you are when you do that, and try to calm yourself enough to try with your dick. What also helps is keeping your mind off it while you're trying, that's how I actually got mine in the very first time, it took my mind off it, thus I was not nervous.

Hope that helps, hope others post about this too!
daringdorodo
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Sun Sep 28, 2008 7:45 pm
Location: burligton VT

Re: *How to* self fuck

Postby itslarge101 » Tue Mar 23, 2010 12:30 am

I found that if I hollowed out a ball (soft rubber etc.) that Ihave to work at gettiing my cocck pullrd through abougt 1" through then strechining then inserting will keep mw cock in me until I wan't to pull out.
itslarge101
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Mon Mar 22, 2010 7:09 pm

Re: *How to* self fuck

Postby aleingang69 » Tue Mar 23, 2010 8:16 am

So you're pulling your cock partly through a hole in the ball and then pushing the ball in and using it to hold your cock in place? Sounds kind of like the way dogs can get stuck when they're fucking because the "knot" on their cocks get stuck inside ;)

Can you post some pics or video to show us how you're doing this?

Al
User avatar
aleingang69
 
Posts: 1611
Joined: Tue Jan 24, 2006 9:53 pm

Re: *How to* self fuck

Postby Suckshimself » Tue Apr 27, 2010 3:32 pm

Hey guys, this seems really amazing and I'd love to do it too but I can't seem to get my cock inside, i can pull the head over my hole and all so it's not about length. I just can't seem to get my hole to open up enough for it. If I push it against the hole too long or too hard I just get sore and soft. Any tips on how to get it in or how to loosen up my hole? I used some lube but saliva seems to work better so far. I'd really like to do this. If you guys can help me I'll post some pics of me doing it for you.
Suckshimself
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2010 3:22 pm

Next

Return to Self-Fuck Forum

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests



Hook up with self-suckers and self-fuckers in solosuck.com's free audio/video chatroom.
OK - I'm trying out a new kind of chat - give it a try and let me know how it works!. I'm working on an all-new Web community with improved chat, video-upload, forums, etc. so I'm putting my energy into that instead of trying to get this perfect. Keep an eye out for an announcement about the new Solosuck Community!
Sign in to solosuck.com audio/video chat using the signin box below this banner

Sometimes it takes a minute for the chat to appear - thanks for your patience! You need to enter the group password to get into the chat - it's "sologuys" (without the quotation marks).

video chat provided by Tinychat


Al Eingang's AUTO-FELLATIO KINGDOM - be sure to visit the rest of my site:
Pictures | Video clips | reviews/info | Buy Videos | Links | Sex-Toy Store | How-To | Selfsucklopedia! | Home

Fleshlight: the #1 selling male sex toy in the world  Click here to watch Al Eingang videos online
The entire contents of this Website are copyright 2008 A.J. - all rights reserved.
18 U.S.C. §2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement privacy policy

Streamen

Restricted To Adults label