For anyone who is struggling

You asked for it, so here it is - a separate forum for solo sodomy. Stories, questions, tips, anything related to the glorious manly art of fucking yourself. If this is your first visit to the forums please read the "announcement" posting in the self-suck forum. You need to join the forum to post a message. Now lets get fucking!

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat

ryan04

For anyone who is struggling

Post by ryan04 »

Okay, I found this site and within a day I had achieved total success. It was exhausting and took several hours. First off, my cock is not very long-a little over 5 inches but it still worked with a lot of effort. Here's how and a few pics. The pics have some reflections because I had to shoot into mirror. I also included a cool infrared photo of my cock so you have an idea of what I was working with.

1. Your asshole has to be very loose. Even with a dildo molded from my cock I could not get it in. I used a cucumber to stretch it out.

2. It has to be the perfect hardness. Sort of semi-hard but not too much.

3. when your cock is pushed down as far as you can, don't try and push the head in-push right where the hole is-or about an inch or two above the head. Your cock should start to bend and pop in.

4. Then when it starts to get harder, shove it in a little more. Due to my size issue I had to hold it inside with my dildo and later I used 3 fingers.

5. I really wanted to cum that way so I put a back massager on the exposed part of my cock and within 15 minutes I came in my ass. I never thought I could do it but it was the best orgasm I think I have ever had. Hope this helps
Attachments
sf1.JPG
sf1.JPG (231.83 KiB) Viewed 3878 times
sf4.JPG
sf4.JPG (21.85 KiB) Viewed 3884 times
sf5.JPG
sf5.JPG (17.17 KiB) Viewed 3878 times
infrared.jpg
infrared.jpg (10.16 KiB) Viewed 5226 times

Kwalker

Post by Kwalker »

=P

viewtopic.php?t=993

I made a thread (now a sticky) about this so people dont have to scroll through pages upon pages to find out how to do this :). However, very nice pics =).